Planning a trip to the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in Ohio? Be sure to make the Geneva-on-the-Lake Visitor Center your first stop! Located in the heart of the resort town, the visitor center provides guests with all the information they need to make the most of their visit to this picturesque destination.
What to Expect at the Visitor Center
Upon arrival at the Geneva-on-the-Lake Visitor Center, you’ll be greeted by friendly staff who are knowledgeable about the area and can help you plan your perfect vacation. Here are some of the resources you’ll find at the visitor center:
- Brochures and maps: Get maps of the area and brochures on local attractions, accommodations, wineries, and more.
- Event information: Learn about upcoming events in the area, such as festivals, concerts, and special activities.
- Local recommendations: Get insider tips on the best places to eat, drink, and shop in Geneva-on-the-Lake.
Popular Attractions Near the Visitor Center
While you’re visiting the Geneva-on-the-Lake Visitor Center, be sure to check out some of the nearby attractions. Here are a few popular places within walking distance:
- Geneva State Park: This beautiful park offers hiking trails, picnic areas, a marina, and a sandy beach for swimming and sunbathing. Don’t forget to check out the park’s nature center for educational programs and exhibits.
- The Strip: This lively street is lined with restaurants, bars, shops, and entertainment venues, making it the perfect place to spend an afternoon or evening. Enjoy a meal at a lakeside restaurant, play a game of mini-golf, or catch a live music performance.
- Local wineries: Geneva-on-the-Lake is home to several wineries that offer tastings, tours, and beautiful views of the surrounding vineyards. Be sure to ask the visitor center staff for recommendations on which wineries to visit.
Make the Most of Your Visit
The Geneva-on-the-Lake Visitor Center is the perfect starting point for your vacation to this charming resort town. With resources and friendly advice from the staff, you’ll be well-equipped to explore the area and make lasting memories. Don’t forget to pick up some souvenirs at the visitor center gift shop to remember your trip!
For more information about the Geneva-on-the-Lake Visitor Center, visit their website at www.visitgenevaonthelake.com.